A WORLD EXCLUSIVE
The Academy of Nail Design is proud to present it's
Derma Care Nail Specialist Program (D.C.N.S.) Specialist Program
AS FEATURED EXCLUSIVELY IN NAILS MAGAZINE
WHO IS THIS PROGRAM FOR?
This is the Only Program In The World that will earn you the
Professional Designation "D.C.N.S."
As Certified by the
This AMAZING Program focuses on creating Incredible Advanced Natural Nail Care for both the Hands and Feet.
The Program that takes the 'Manicure' & 'Pedicure' to a Whole New Level!
And earning you Full Professional Respect with your new title.
Many of our graduates have also gone on to attend Advanced Podology Courses with the
North American School of Podology
So if you are serious about becoming an EXPERT in Natural Nail Care and taking your education to the next highest levels (D.C.N.S. & Podology) then this is the program for you!
Canadian Examining Board of Health Care Practitioners is available to students in
Canada, U.S.A., Australia, China and New Zealand.
Any student in the World is still eligible to take the TAOND DCNS program.
But you MUST BE Graduates of either The Academy Of Nail Design's
Natural Nail MINI Certificate Or FULL TAOND Certificate Programs
And/or be Licensed Professionals ONLY!
What Comes In Your Program
The Derma Care Nail Specialist (D.C.N.S.) program is an advanced natural nail care course designed to give working nail professionals or recent nail school graduates, superior natural nail care instruction, that focuses on both the health benefits of enhanced professional hand and foot care, and also the ability for students to create individualized services for their clientele that step out from the typical 'one size fits all' manicure and pedicure.
- Students must be over the age of 18
- Must have graduated from The Academy of Nail Design's FULL Certificate program or the TAOND Natural Nail MINI Certificate program or have obtained a license (or similar level of education dependent on local requirements) in the nail industry.
If you are interested in obtaining your DCNS professional Designation from Canadian Examining Board of Health Care Practitioners after your graduate then you must reside in the following countries:
Canada, U.S.A., Australia, China and New Zealand (these are the jurisdictions that the Canadian Examining Board of Health Care Practitioners are approved in). However, if you live in a different country you can still certainly complete the TAOND DCNS program for your own advanced Educational purposes.
- Program Introduction & Welcome!
- Definition, Designation, What becoming a D.C.N.S. will bring to your career
- Career Checklist
- Professional Conduct and Ethics
- Ambassador to the Nail Industry
- D.C.N.S. Sanitation
- The Diabetic client
- Product ingredients - what to avoid and why
- Thinking outside the box - What is a D.C.N.S. service?
- Health benefits of D.C.N.S. services for your clients
- Preparing your area for service
- D.C.N.S. Manicure services
- going beyond the 'manicure', the right tools, the right atmosphere,
- D.C.N.S. Pedicure services
- going beyond the 'pedicure', the right tools, the right atmosphere
- D.C.N.S. Client Assessments and Consultations
- Online Exam
- 4 Written Assignments
- DCNS Practical work
- 5 D.C.N.S. manicure services complete with Client Assessment & Consultation forms, detailed explanation of recommended retail suggestions, and before and after service pictures.
5 follow up D.C.N.S. manicure services completed on the same clients within a 3 week time frame, with detailed client feedback, before and after pictures.
- 5 D.C.N.S. pedicure services complete with Client Assessment & Consultation forms, detailed explanation of recommended retail suggestions, and before and after service pictures.
5 follow up D.C.N.S. pedicure services completed on the same clients within a 3 week time frame, with detailed client feedback, before and after pictures.
Earn your right to "Earn More" with your Professional D.C.N.S. Designation!
Thank you all for the support you gave me while taking the Derma Care Nail Specialist course. I loved every minute of it and learned so much, it has been a real game changer in my practice.
Having to fill out the Client Practice sheets and thinking through each step of the service really helped me to analyze my client's nails and skin more precisely making me better able to deliver a superior service with better results. I am now adding new, more prescriptive services to my menu and will be able to increase my income while delivering more customized and results oriented services.
In addition to that, I have added many new products as retail offerings based on the research I did for the course. Who knew there were so many problem solving remedies out there? My clients have been thrilled with their results and word is spreading quickly. I am so glad I took this course. With appreciation.
Rose G. - Stafford Springs, Connecticut