Currently there are no licensing requirements for Nail Professionals in the Province of Quebec so online training is acceptable. However, for professional liability insurance purposes students and professionals alike may need to complete an approved program by A.P.E.S.
The A.P.E.S.contact information is:
Association des pharmaciens des établissements de santé du Québec
Address: 4050 Rue Molson, Montréal, QC H1Y 3N1, Canada
Hours: M to F 8:30 AM-12PM, 1-4:30PM
Phone: 1 514-286-0776
CLICK HERE to purchase your TAOND Full Online Nail Program Today!
OR For more Program Options see below:
- TAOND 'Members' Only SHINE CLUB - Absolutely Anyone can join our Brand New Club, whether you are a Pro or a Beginner, Licensed or not. Come Join the FUN!
- TAOND "JUST FOR FUN" Super Pack Program
- TAOND US PREP COURSE
- The TAOND MASTERS Certificate Program
- TAOND DCNS (Derma Care Nail Specialist)
- MINI TAOND Certificate ProgramsNeed Assistance in choosing the Perfect Program For you? We'd be more than Happy to Help!
CLICK HERE to receive a Personalized Email Outlining The Right Program for you!