If you plan to take our FULL TAOND Certified Program you must contact your local regulatory board PRIOR to purchasing this program to ask whether your board will accept Internationally Accredited Online Training Program for Basic Licensing.
AND REMEMBER - If you are interested in Training for Basic Licensing and want to take your Training Online, when speaking to your Regulatory Board to ask if they accept 3rd party evaluations, because some may accept W.E.S. or A.C.R.E.V.S. Program Evaluation in order for you to qualify to take the state licensing exam?
What is a third party evaluation report?
Both Academic & Credential Record Evaluation & Verification Service (ACREVS) and World Education Service (WES) provide third party evaluations for International Programs and send their reports directly to your state board. So when you contact your board to ask about Online Training, be sure to ask if your board accepts either a WES or ACREVS report.
HOWEVER - Your Area Of The World still has some Very Exciting TAOND Programs for you to choose from.
TAOND PROGRAM CHOICES FOR STUDENTS IN WYOMING
- TAOND 'Members' Only SHINE CLUB - Absolutely Anyone can join our Brand New Club, whether you are a Pro or a Beginner, Licensed or not. Come Join the FUN!
- TAOND "JUST FOR FUN" Super Pack Program
- TAOND US PREP COURSE
- The TAOND MASTERS Certificate Program
- TAOND DCNS (Derma Care Nail Specialist)
- MINI TAOND Certificate ProgramsNeed Assistance in choosing the Perfect Program For you? We'd be more than Happy to Help!
CLICK HERE to receive a Personalized Email Outlining The Right Program for you!
Contact information for State Board and BASIC Nail Professional Training Requirements:
Manicurist/Nail Technician: license required - 400 hours
Reciprocity: All states with equal or better requirements; written and practical exam or at least 1 year work history.
Home Salon and Mobile Salon allowed.
WYOMING Board of Cosmetology
2515 Warren Ave., Ste. 302
Cheyenne, WY 82002